The Social Sciences

Year: 2016
Volume: 11
Issue: 19
Page No. 4782 - 4789

Relations Perception of the Organizational Culture and Job Motivation and Performance of the Widyaiswara PPPPTK BOE of Malang Indonesia

Authors : Siti Fatimah Soenaryo, Suprianto and Yuni Pantiwati

Abstract: The aims of the study is to describe and analyse the relations perception of the organizational culture and job motivation and the performance of Widyaiswara. The study is done by using descriptive, correlation with quantitative approach. The population in this study is the Widyaiswara on duty at the Center of Development and Empowerment of Teachers and Educational Personnel Automotive and Electronic Field in Malang as many as 119 people. The sampling is used cluster random sampling. The data collection technique is using the scale method by distributing the questionnaires to the respondents. Data analysis is using descriptive analysis and correlation analysis Ganda using SPSS program for Windows 17.0. The results analysis is showed the magnitude variable coefficient 0.332 of the perception of the organizational culture, job motivation variable coefficient 0.719 and the multiple correlation coefficient ® 0.692 while the predictive power of the regression model (R2) which is formed in this test of 0.479. The results indicating that the perception of the organizational culture and job motivation has contributed to the performance of lecturers about 47.9% while the remaining 52.1% is influenced by other variables outside the model.

How to cite this article:

Siti Fatimah Soenaryo, Suprianto and Yuni Pantiwati, 2016. Relations Perception of the Organizational Culture and Job Motivation and Performance of the Widyaiswara PPPPTK BOE of Malang Indonesia. The Social Sciences, 11: 4782-4789.

Design and power by Medwell Web Development Team. © Medwell Publishing 2022 All Rights Reserved