The Social Sciences

Year: 2017
Volume: 12
Issue: 11
Page No. 2134 - 2144

The Effects of Islamic Leadership Style on Job Satisfaction

Authors : Abd. Rahman Rahim

Abstract: The aim of this study is intended to examine the variable of Shidiq, Fathonah, Amanah and Tabligh as well as the employee’s satisfaction. The research result on Shidiq at Transportation Department of Makassar City can be stated to be very good by respondents as the average value of the whole statement is 4.47 which are in the interval 4.20-5.00 which means strongly positive. The research result on Fathonah at Transportation Department of Makassar City can be stated to be very good by respondents as the average value of the whole statement is 4.39 which are in the interval 4.20-5.00 which means strongly positive. The research result on Amanah and Tabligh at Transportation Department of Makassar City can be said to be very good by respondents because the average value of the whole statement of Amanah and Tabligh is 4.39 and 4.34 which are in the interval 4.20-5.00 which means strongly positive. The employee’s job satisfaction at Transportation Department of Makassar City can be said to be very good by respondents as the average value of the whole statement is of 4.4, i.e., in the interval from 4.20-5.00 which means strongly positive. The results of this study conclude that Shidiq, Fathonah, Amanah and Tabligh affect the employee’s job satisfaction at Transportation Department of Makassar City based on the determination coefficient (R2) obtained is amounted to 16.30% while the remaining of 83.70% is influenced by other factors that are not examined.

How to cite this article:

Abd. Rahman Rahim , 2017. The Effects of Islamic Leadership Style on Job Satisfaction. The Social Sciences, 12: 2134-2144.

Design and power by Medwell Web Development Team. © Medwell Publishing 2022 All Rights Reserved